- Best Guide for Those in
Unstable Relationships -
Save the Marriage Review
Reviewer: Claire Jerome
Program Reviewed: Save the Marriage ebook
Created by Lee Baucom, an experienced marriage counselor and
consultant, the Save the Marriage ebook offers good value for money. Lee has a unique approach to handling marriage
difficulties, claiming to save 90% of troubled marriages that come his way.
The Save the Marriage ebook is well-presented, easy to follow and offers practical solutions
to those in strife. This book has now been available for nine years and still rates highly amongst the products on
offer online today.
This really is a worthwhile book. It is comprised of two very good ebooks, several notable
reports and two CDs:
These ebook bonus titles are currently supplied with this
here for the Save the Marriage ebook
These mp3 audio bonus titles are also currently
supplied with the guide:
- "Coping with a Mid Life Marriage Crisis"
- "Recovering From an Affair"
You also receive a free email consultation when you purchase the book, all-in-all adding up to a good-value
Issues of vital importance covered in the
Save the Marriage ebook
- The top five mistakes people make when a crisis arises
- The "real" secrets to a healthy, stable, loving marriage
- What to do, what to say, and what to avoid in order to save your marriage!
- How marriage counseling can be dangerous to your marriage's future
- Why true intimacy is a lot closer than you think ... and how to get there!
- Why arguing is a waste of time … and the amazingly simple secret to get around it
- How to deal with problems involving sex or money
- Why anger and resentment are so dangerous, and what to do about it
- How to begin saving your marriage in less than 10 minutes!
Lee initiates the book with the notion that people fall for each other for very deep reasons and,
in the majority of cases, they actually do meet and marry the right person for them. As he notes, the
potential for both the best and worst exists in every marriage and the focus of Save the Marriage is to help couples
find out how to achieve 'the best' or help them regain 'the best'.
This is a very well-written manual and has been put together by a man who is clearly very
experienced in the field of human relationships.
It provides insightful and practical solutions to many of the problems couples face in marriage.
I like the idea that Lee aims not just to get a troubled marriage back on track, but reaches for
the stars and shows you how to have a fulfilling and meaningful relationship - far better than the
one you previously inhabited. This is a book which offers hope.
Check it out now by clicking on this link: Save the